"If you over-water your plants which most people do, then this is the product for you. Go ahead and buy that beautiful indoor plant, then buy this to keep it alive!"
Thirsty Light Snowflake
Dry Christmas trees drop more needles and can be fire hazards. This simple sensor alerts you when your Christmas tree needs to be watered without detracting from other decorations.
- Hangs from tree as an ornament
- Drypoint Digital Circuit
- Long-lasting LED
- ABS plastic casing
- On/Off switch
- 5 foot cord length
- Uses 2 AA batteries
As easy as 1 - 2 - 3:
- Place the sensor in your tree stand.
- Turn the SnowFlake on and hang it from your tree (or leave on floor).
- When the SnowFlake blinks, it's time to water your tree.
Designed in USA, Made in China
Frequency of testing: once per second
Moisture levels: 5
- No blink: Moisture detected
- Slow blink: Starting to get dry
- Medium blink: Dry
- Fast Blink: Very dry
- Double blink w/ pause: Completely dry/Stand-by
Low battery voltage mode: Slow triple blink
Battery life: Depends on how much the light is allowed to blink. Optimal battery life is 12 months.
Ask about the Thirsty Light at these local retail stores. Availability and stock may vary from store to store so be sure to call ahead.
"Easy to use. Works great. Durable, very well made . A must have device for anyone that works and has house plants. LED light can be seen from afar... VERY WELL MADE!"