You can also use just one Thirsty Light to monitor all of your plants, by taking it from plant to plant instead of leaving it in one pot. The digital sensor measures soil conditions once every second, so each plant can be assessed quickly.
- Follow steps 1 – 4 from the Leave-in Method.
- Remove the Thirsty Light from the soil, dry the probe and sensor with a cloth and water the plant as necessary.
- If you have additional plants to check, repeat the process until you are finished.
- When you are finished watering your plants, turn the power switch to the “Off” position by turning it clockwise until it stops.
- If your Thirsty Light came with a protective sheath, return it to its sheath for storage.